Financing Requirements to Get Started
Your time is important. Before spending money on accountants, attorneys and appraisers, we will send you a preliminary qualification/cash flow analysis with no obligation or cost! To obtain this valuable analysis, your church must meet certain requirements as follows:
- $500,000 minimum loan request
- Average Sunday morning church attendance must be greater than 100 persons.
- You must have annual income of $125,000 or more.
- Be approved as a non-profit under IRS Code 501(c)(3).
- Provide the church's date of incorporation or association.
- Provide the date your church officially started if different than the date of incorporation.
- Provide annual income/expense statements, balance sheets, and average Sunday morning church attendance for the last three (3) fiscal years.
- Provide the amount you desire to borrow.
- Describe how the borrowed funds will be used.
- State the approximate value of your property, "as is" and “when completed” if you are planning construction.